09 February 2019

Clever, very Clever

Crossing the Hawthorne Bridge (by foot!) 
In Portland to see family, I visited Clever Cycles yesterday. I like this shop because it is not the "same old" gear one finds most places. They feature cargo bikes ... which are actually quite common on the bike lanes of Portland.


I have been using the "Rain Legs" rain chaps I got there for about 5 years, and wanted to get another pair. This time, instead of black with reflective tabs, I got a reflective pair -- almost as reflective as the Proviz clothing that David Marx/RGT distributes in Japan.

Just how reflective are they? Let's try a flash photo:

Anyway, without a bicycle I walked a long way, and enjoyed Powell Books. But I really need a bike to enjoy Portland!

1 comment:

aradh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.