Murphy’s Law Of Cycling (Source: Cycling Tips)
Murphy’s Law states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
Murphy’s Law #1
Murphy’s Law #2
Murphy’s Law #3
Murphy’s Law #4
Murphy’s Law #5
Murphy’s Law #6
and of course it will also rain when you do bring a rain jacket…
Not necessarily “Murphy’s Laws”, but a few other Laws of Cycling that always hold true:
- When you go into a bikeshop with intentions to buy some handlebar tape you’ll come out at least $300 poorer every time.
- You will always be home from a ride 30mins later than you told your wife. Always blame Law#5 and your riding mate.
- You will drive into your garage with your bike on your roofrack at some stage in your life. Guaranteed.
- When building a bike from parts you bought over the internet there will always be a piece that doesn’t fit.
- The day you have an unplanned EPIC 200km wet, windy, cold ride you’ll have big social engagement that evening.