16 June 2008

Quoted

“Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride.”
John F. Kennedy

“I thought of that while riding my bike.”
Albert Einstein, on the theory of relativity

“At that age, it’s one of the worse things in the world to wake up and not see your bike where you left it.”
Hip-hop star 50 Cent, real name Curtis Jackson, on the theft of his childhood bike

“The bicycle is the most civilized conveyance known to man. Other forms of transport grow daily more nightmarish. Only the bicycle remains pure in heart.”
Iris Murdoch, ‘The Red and the Green’

“When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race.”
H.G. Wells

“If you brake, you don’t win.”
Former racer Mario Cipollini

“I relax by taking my bicycle apart and putting it back together again.”
Michelle Pfeiffer


“Marriage is a wonderful invention; but then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.”
Billy Connolly

lots more

No comments: