25 May 2010

Vintage Classic

I've been meaning to get some cycling photos up in the house, but I was told it must be tasteful and in keeping with the current pictures we have up.


Some of you who have seen my Flickr account will know I’m a huge fan of macro photography, sepia and black and white photos, so with this in mind I went about looking for photos I could work with.

Hanging around James and Dominic has influenced me in all things Rapha and looking through their website I came across some nice prints, more searches from classic races such as the Tour and the Giro back in the 30's and 40's also unearthed some amazing images that I got ideas from, so I thought I would share a few with you all.

To get the full effect its best to click on the image to see them in full screen.

Enjoy!







1 comment:

Manfred von Holstein said...

Very nice indeed!

Also has the benefit of hiding the difference in colour between the old and new PE jerseys on the Shuzenji photo!