Can you imagine...I watched this with my wife besides me! The pool cleaner part was most hilarious. I love this stuff!!! I've got to ride my home trainer now.
Isabella Holmgren: World’s silver
-
Victoria Chlaonova is the new U23 world champion. The Slovakian outsprinted
Isabella Holmgren in a head-to-head battle for the rainbow jersey, while
B...
Our Blog is Moving!
-
We are excited to move our blog and integrate it seamlessly with our Rene
Herse Cycles web site. This will allow us to create even more exciting
content. A...
OBKM
-
Jedes Jahr werden von April bis August vier bis fünf Rennen im Rahmen der
Offenen Bremer Kriteriumsmeisterschaften (OBKM) veranstaltet die meistens
auf dem...
2 comments:
Can you imagine...I watched this with my wife besides me! The pool cleaner part was most hilarious. I love this stuff!!! I've got to ride my home trainer now.
I have to show it to my wife too.
Thierry
Post a Comment