-- Replace the black 130mm stem with a nice silver Ritchey Classic stem.
-- Replace the 44cm outside measure handlebars with 44cm C-to-C measure bars.
-- Replace the cheapo padded bar tape I had used to cover the thin Lizardskins tape that came on it ... with some gel pads and beautiful brown leather Dipell vintage bar tape.
-- Bleed (or at least "burp") the front hydraulic disk brake since it was getting a bit soft.
-- Most important, add fenders so that I can use it in rainy conditions on long rides with comfort. I got a pair of smooth polished Honjo Koken aluminum fenders via C Speed, and installed these this evening. The fenders come without even holes drilled in them. I had a bit of trouble fitting the front one, given the clamp of the Busch & Mueller dynamo powered light that protrudes down below the front of the fork crown, but managed in the end. And I placed the front fender so it rides a bit further back than typical, and goes closer to the ground -- a "must" for dry feet and avoiding gunk on the BB area.
The result is a bike I hope will be an absolute joy to use for long rides next year in all conditions, as well as one that is beautiful to look at.