23 April 2010

MOB Saturday Farewell Ride -- 10:30AM Takao

Cold but dry,. even sunny weather predicted for MOB's farewell ride and party tomorrow -- see the sidebar on the PE website for details, including the 10:30 meeting at Takao (7-11 in front of the JR station on Rte 20, of course). 

And just because you did not RSVP for the party doesn't mean you cannot get in on the ride -- a classic Wada, Uenohara hills, Kobu Tunnel, Akigawa/Itsukaichi route (the "Paul Jason Memorial"), that should leave us with enough energy for spirited eating and drinking.

I will be leaving my home at 9AM or a few minutes after, for a leisurely ride to Takao.  That means 9:30~35 at Tamagawaharabashi and 9:45 at Sekidobashi, if anyone is riding out in the same direction at the same time and wants to draft behind me.  Please leave a reply if you want us to wait for you. ... now back to work.

1 comment:

the ups and downs of a belgian amateur cyclist in tokyo said...

Don't wait for me. I will be heading to Takao directly following my VLAAMS asaren.