I thought the best cycling video was the "original" Queen video footage of the ladies on bicycles set to "I want to ride my bicycle". At least when I inevitably hear that song blasted at various events, I now have a pleasant visual image to go along with it!
Isabella Holmgren: World’s silver
-
Victoria Chlaonova is the new U23 world champion. The Slovakian outsprinted
Isabella Holmgren in a head-to-head battle for the rainbow jersey, while
B...
Our Blog is Moving!
-
We are excited to move our blog and integrate it seamlessly with our Rene
Herse Cycles web site. This will allow us to create even more exciting
content. A...
OBKM
-
Jedes Jahr werden von April bis August vier bis fünf Rennen im Rahmen der
Offenen Bremer Kriteriumsmeisterschaften (OBKM) veranstaltet die meistens
auf dem...
1 comment:
I thought the best cycling video was the "original" Queen video footage of the ladies on bicycles set to "I want to ride my bicycle". At least when I inevitably hear that song blasted at various events, I now have a pleasant visual image to go along with it!
Post a Comment